Euston Station

London Euston station is a major national railway station on Euston Road in Camden, central London. It was the first inter-city railway station in London, opened on 20 July 1837 as the terminus of the London and Birmingham Railway. The station was designed by Philip Hardwick, built by William Cubitt, and featured a distinctive arch over its entrance. The Victorian building was demolished in the 1960s and replaced with the present building in the international modern style.

Coordinates

Latitude: 51.527479221835
Longitude: -0.132958887261